Friday, January 1, 2010

All About Carrie

I am a Theology and Philosophy major with a minor in English who went to grad school for a degree in Student Affairs Administration... and I ended up working in public relations--I LOVE it! I love: my hubby, friends that you can just never replace, South Dakota, prairie sunsets, Kenya, candles, books, cuddly cats, iced coffee, coffee, conversations, conversations over coffee, (are you sensing a theme) discovering community, photography, hearing people tell their story, working with at-risk youth, babies, furry animals, white chocolate mochas, sewing, crafting, taking useless stuff and repurposing it, coming up with creative ideas, traveling, playing with kids, making friends smile...

I started Life Undivided as a way to chronicle my life: All parts of it, the good, the bad and the crafty. This blog and my craft business (called Life Undivided Designs) are my attempt at living a genuine and non-compartmentalized life.

I hope you enjoy your time here at the blog. I would love it if you would let me know what you think! My email is lifeundivided@gmail.com. If you have any questions, or want to use any of my projects, ideas or images, contact me!

Love,
Carrie

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails