Friday, December 14, 2007

Get ready for the Craftiness!

Okay, so after finishing my work like a boring old grown up, I took off for my wonderland: Goodwill. Here are my findings!




I am so excited with what I am going to do with them. You may even be the joyous recipient of one of my handmade goodies. But look closely at the picture because when you get it alterations of gloriousness will have occured changing these homely treasures into first-class Christmas gifts... just you wait! :) I get possession of the sewing machine today... not that I'm excited or anything. :)


Last night I embroidered this (warning: I need a good close-up camera...)




Oh, and if you are interested in my work at Baylor, here is part of what I do: http://www.baylor.edu/welcomeweek, just look for Welcome Weekend!

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails