Thursday, January 8, 2009

Burn

I have been working on this one particular project since I started at MCH. It is a DVD tour of the Waco campus and Boys Ranch. It is photos that have gradual zooms in and out...and it also has a voice over script that matches up with the photos. I thought the project would be done today as I received the final DVD from a video company here in Waco. But the video quality of the final product is significantly lower than the final product I produced. So I have resorted to trying different methods to burn the DVD myself.

As I was working on one of those methods, my eye caught the task bar on my computer. It said, "Burn Project."

I don't think anything could more perfectly describe the way I am feeling about this current task...

Seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how you must feel. You have spent so much time on this project. How frustrating!!! I hope you are able to figure out the problems and make it work soon, as I know you are ready to "burn" it. Hang in there, Honey! You can do it. Love you, Mom :-)

The Bullards said...

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing. Glad it all worked out.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails