Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Isabelle Grace Hagey

This post is a little overdue, but Isabelle was arguably a little overdue too! :) I haven't met her outside the womb yet, but I have prayed for her every day of her little life. Isabelle Grace, you are a joy. Thank you for gracing our lives and reminding us of what is really important. I can't wait to hold you this weekend!

As soon as I found out that Sean and Theresa were expecting I was on the hunt for fun crafts to do for the little bundle. Over Christmas, Mom and I worked on some crafts for Theresa's upcoming baby shower. This was my gift, a baby sling in the ring-sling style.


Of course, it had to be a pretty shade of purple for Theresa! :) After prayers and waiting, Isabelle joined the outside world on March 14, 2009. She was 8 lbs, 2.9 oz. and about 19 inches long. And boy is she cute!



Now I can finally show of my Isabelle craft projects... but wait...

Sean, that isn't how you spell Isabelle! :)



In all seriousness, I loved painting these letters for Izzy's nursery.


Izzy/Jelly-Belley/Belle/The Bellester, Auntie Carrie and Uncle Marc love you!

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails