Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm (ahem) We're back!

Wow! It has been a crazy year so far and I have a feeling it will only get more crazy! Sorry for the LONG absence, but it was for a great reason! Marc and I are expecting! Our little Nugget is due sometime in late October. Here are some images from the baby's first two photo shoots!





We have an amazing doctor who let me come in for a second early ultrasound just to reassure me since he knows I am a worrier. What a great guy, huh?! The first image is at 6 1/2 weeks and the second is at 8 1/2 weeks.

Now is the time for predictions. What will it be boy or girl? We will find out in June!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow wow wow!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) (Can you see my excitement? hehe)

~The Pig Kisser

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails