Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Maternity Leave"

While I'm on "maternity leave," I've noticed that I have a lot of zeal for the idea of creating things. I readily admit that, thus far, I have had no follow-through. In fact, napping has been just about the only thing I've continued to follow-through on over the last few days. But, I guess that is the point of this whole "leave" thing, right?

On a personal note, my blood pressure is a little high. It is borderline high right now. In fact, it is exactly the threshold of "high" blood pressure in pregnancy. So, because of that, they haven't put me on total bedrest, they just told me to take it easy. So, I am free to craft all I want. The problem is finding the motivation to want to be crafty. Especially since our space is kind of crazy right now with the move and all the extra baby stuff.

But, if I ever get to these inspirational projects, I wanted to collect them here so I don't forget what it was that was oh so inspiring to a 38 week pregnant lady. :)

I will do my best to update you if I ever get around to any of these great projects. But, even if I don't, perhaps the list will inspire you!


1.

3.
Gathered Clutch from Noodlehead
(although I think I would just use them as purse organizers)

4.

1 comment:

Locketts said...

Oh my goodness. When I first saw that photo of the travel high chair I thought it was a picture of a very strangely proportioned adult getting a pedicure. I thought the craft was a kind of loin cloth to put over your too-short skirt when you get a pedicure. (You live in a college town, you've been across from that person at the spa.) The travel high chair makes sense too I guess:) Wishing you three all the best! Enjoy the rest.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails