Saturday, October 13, 2007

Make a Rock that Rocks: A Tutorial

Isn't this a pretty little rock? It is about 4 inches long and about 1 and 1/2 inches high. I love it! I found it at a craft fair at our little Czech festival in West, TX called WestFest. It was too fun to pass up. I suppose it will make one lucky friend in particular a great paper weight or a knick knack to sit on a shelf. Anyway, I think it would be easy to replicate with some easy steps. (Plus I cheated and watched the lady make some at the booth!)
1. Find a fairly smooth rock
2. Paint the rock with acryllic paints in whatever design you so choose.
3. Seal the rock with a spray or paint on sealant.
4. Give it to a friend and tell them, "You rock!"

Okay, so that was a little lame, but I've been working on a mid-term all day friends! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails