Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What I Do For a *ahem*... Living :)

So I may be on a grad student paycheck, but I do a lot of fun stuff at my job. And I thought you should know about it! One of my biggest jobs that is "solely" mine is Welcome Weekend. Welcome Weekend is the time when new transfer students and occasionally new freshmen, enter campus as new students in the spring semester. We have a mini-Welcome Week for them called Welcome Weekend. It is a weekend of fun and bonding to get them connected to the campus. My office also puts on Spring Orientation which immediately precedes Welcome Weekend. This year Welcome Weekend is January 11-13th, and I have been working on it since early October!

In an effort to get students more involved in the weekend activities we decided to do a newsletter to send out to new students to encourage them to attend Orientation and Welcome Weekend and to let them know about various campus resources for transfer students. So this job fell to me! Here is the finished project, my "baby." I hope you enjoy!




No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails