Thursday, June 11, 2009

Attics Unknown and Office Posture


No matter how you feel about President Obama on a personal, or even political level, I think we can all agree that it is cool that we have a president who is willing to "put his feet up" once and a while, even if he is talking to the Israeli Prime Minister in a country in which showing the soles of your feet is taken as an offense. (For the full story, click the picture). I guess it could just be that I have always wanted to do this at work but haven't had the guts...

But now that the President is doing it... :)

On a completely different note, I wanted to show you the torment I go through each day at work. Every day, as I walk to get my morning cup of coffee in our staff break room, I am tormented by this.


It is a pull-down attic. I desperately want to know what would be in an attic of a building like this. Built in the 1950s, our Administration building is a gorgeous Georgian-style, white-columned building with lots of class. And I can think of nothing better than pulling that delicious looking metal chain and exploring the attic. You might not think that my temptation is a big deal, but I walk by that chain at least five or six times a day as I go to other offices.

Pure, unadulterated office torture, I say.

2 comments:

Locketts said...

When you finally surrender to the temptation please call me. I'd love to rummage with ya'.

The Bullards said...

Omygosh, please pull that chain! I honestly can't believe you haven't done it yet. When you do (ahem, tomorrow!) please post and tell us what you found!

Yes, Collin's mom is okay. :)

We are going to be in Waco next week... Tiffani Riggers and Matt Fulmer will be in town too... maybe we can all get together! Will you be around?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails